This website, accessible at the address https://www.marathon-day.com, is published by Bolloré Transport & Logistics, a société par actions simplifiée(simplified form limited company)with a registered capital of 5,000,000.00 Euros, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Nanterre (registration number: 797 476 256 R.C.S. Nanterre) with E.U. VAT number FR22 797476256, having its registered offices at La Tour Bolloré, 31-32 Quai de Dion Bouton – 92811 Puteaux Cedex - France
Tel.: 01.46.96.44.33 - e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website publication manager is Dimitri Xylinas, acting in his capacity as Vice President, Communication, CSR and Patronage, of Bolloré Transport & Logistics.
2) Content of the Site
The content of the site, the general architecture, the text, images whether animated or not, and sounds which go to make up the Site are exclusively the property of Bolloré Transport & Logistics. Any representation of all or part of this Site and its Content, by any method whatsoever, without the express prior consent of Bolloré Transport & Logistics, is prohibited and would constitute an infringement of intellectual property that is penalised by articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
The site accessible at the address https://www.marathon-day.com is hosted by Cyllene SAS, a simplified form limited company with aregistered capital of €8,240,819 – Trade and Companies Register number 815 314 414 RCS Paris. Registered offices: 93 - 105, rue Veuve Lacroix, 92000 Nanterre, France. Accessible at https://www.group-cyllene.com and contactable by calling 01 41 19 40 40
3) Licence for use of the Content of the Site
As a direct consequence of connecting to the site, the user acknowledges that he or she accepts, from Bolloré Transport & Logistics, a licence for use of the Content of the Site that is strictly limited to the following imperative terms and conditions:
- This licence is non-exclusive and non-transferrable.
- The right of use granted to the user/web user is personal and private: that means that any reproduction of the content of the site on any medium for a collective or professional use, even internally to their business, is prohibited. This also applies for any communication of this content by electronic means, including any distribution via an enterprise's intranet or extranet.
- The right of use comprises solely the authorisation to consult the site and its content.
- This use comprises solely the authorisation for reproduction for storage purposes for the purpose of representation on a single PC screen and reproduction in one single copy as backup and printout. Any other use requires the express prior authorisation of Bolloré Transport & Logistics. The breach of these provisions will make the perpetrator and all responsible persons subject to the criminal and civil penalties laid down by French law.
Data protection policy:
By providing the personal data listed below, you consent to the processing of the following data: last name, first name, telephone number, e-mail address, Entity / Company, Entity / Company Country, Entity / Company Town, Entity / Company Post code (the "Data"). These Data are mandatory to allow us to verify that you are an employee of the Bolloré Group.
Bolloré Transport & Logistics collects the Data and acts as controller for the processing of the data, in order to validate your membership of the Bolloré Group, to allow you to access the platform and to register for the "MarathonDay 2018" operation.
These Data shall be stored for a maximum period of three years as of your last connection to the site.
The Data will never be shared with companies outside the Bolloré Group.
You may at any time request access to the Data, their rectification or erasure, or the limitation of processing of these Data, the right to object to processing and the portability of the Data.
You also have the right to withdraw consent at any time. You may exercise these rights by contacting:email@example.com
You also have the right to bring a claim before CNIL (the French data protection authority
The communication department must receive at least the following pictures of each team:
- Group Photos before and after the 5kms
- Photos during the effort.
In this context, participants or other employees allow for free the direction of Bolloré Transport & Logistics communication to:
- Realize within the Marathon Day, images of their participation in an analog or digital way of image recordings (eg photos, videos, etc.).
- Use, reproduce and broadcast the shots taken for their integration in all media and in all forms in order to present this event.
The communication department reserves the right to refuse publication of images, to blur them etc...
The trademarks of Bolloré Transport & Logistics that may appear on the site have been filed as trademarks. Any reproduction of all or part of these trademarks without the express authorisation of Bolloré Transport & Logistics is therefore prohibited.
6) Hypertext links
The hypertext links that have been put in place in the context of this site, linking to other resources on the Internet, cannot give rise to liability on the part of Bolloré Transport & Logistics. Users of the site cannot create hypertext links directed to this site without the express prior authorisation of Bolloré Transport & Logistics
7) Authorisation to reproduce content and to create hypertext links
For any information and request to reproduce any content appearing on the site https://www.marathon-day.com(text, graphics, illustrations) on any medium whatsoever, and for any authorisation to create a hypertext link, the user is invited to send his or her request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
8) Respect for privacy
Bolloré Transport & Logistics respects your privacy and undertakes to protect it. This declaration is intended to inform you of our privacy compliance policy and practices, and the choices that you may make as to the manner in which your contact details are collected online and how they are used. The website and our business activities are governed by French law. In the event of dispute concerning your use of our websites, the French courts alone will have jurisdiction.
9) Extra-judicial settlement of consumer disputes
In accordance with the provisions of articles L. 612-1 et seq. of the French Consumer Code, if you are a consumer, you have the possibility, in the event of dispute with a lawyer, to bring the matter - without charge - before the Consumer Mediator (Médiateur à la consommation) who will be the National Mediator before the National Bar Council (Conseil National des Barreaux- CNB) at the following address: CNB, Médiateur à la consommation, 180 Boulevard HAUSSMANN – 75008 PARIS